DRIN is a liquid organic biostimulant from animal origin that contains:
- a high percentage of free amino-acids activating biochemical and enzymatic processes in the crops, improving their metabolic functions.
- a high percentage of organic nitrogen granting quickly available energy to the plants.
DRIN plays a role in some important functions:
- promotes the synthesis of proteins and enzymatic precursors, stimulating the development and the metabolism of plants;
- promotes plant physiological processes like photosynthesis, respiration and proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids synthesis;
- complexes microelements allowing their rapid translocation through plant tissues to their activity sites.